BACK AT IT!!!... ROOMMATE LEFT..HOW TO SUPPLEMENT INCOME....UBEREATS... DOORDASH AND ROOT INSURANCE. WHAT UP YT PEEPS... I'M BACK AT IT.... with another vlog. I decide to come back for good this time...lol
BOREDOM STRIKE AGAIN.
VLOG 20: In this video, I talk about my roommate leaving. It's time for a change. NO MORE ROOMMATES....lol
I needed to supplement my income so I decided to do #UBEREATS and #DOORDASH. I think everyone should do it. It is a great way to making extra money on the side. I only do it during peak hours in my area for about an hour or two.... And make about 35 to 40 dollar.... three days a week.
__________________
Hey! I deliver with Uber and think you should try it too. Sign up with my referral link today and you could qualify for a new promotion where you are guaranteed to make at least $200 in total payout for your first 30 trips:
http://bit.ly/uberforme
Become a DoorDash driver! Work flexible hours and get a $50 bonus after 150 deliveries. Apply here:
https://drd.sh/6v8PlT/
FTC: This video is not sponsored. AFFILIATE LINKS ARE PRESENT IN THIS VIDEO POST. ;) Come and watch!! Thanks a lot and don't forget to subscribe. :) Please make sure to LIKE and SHARE this video and subscribe to my channel here for new videos each week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
♥INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/mswigginsworld
♥TWITTER → https://twitter.com/mswigginsworld
♥FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/mswigginsworld
♥Business Inquiries: kedebemediagroup@outlook.com
Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe.... Thanks :)
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE :)
MSWIGGINSWORLDTHANKS FOR WATCHING This is not a sponsored video. Links on this page are affiliate links.

No comments:
Post a Comment